At Hands-On Hanukkah with our community partner, The Mad Bean Café, on Eglinton.
Congregation Darchei Noam is Toronto’s only Reconstructionist Synagogue.
As Manager of Membership and Communications, I had four primary areas of responsibility:
Membership Acquisition and Retention
- staff liaison to Membership and New Member Integration committees
- strategic planning
- partnership development
- survey design
- volunteer engagement
- designing membership outreach, integration, and retention programs
- staff liaison to Marketing and Communications committee
- content strategy development
- communications policy development
- public relations and media engagement
- management of website and social media
- development of marketing materials, including videos, brochures, internal communications, weekly e-mail newsletters
- cultivating relationships potential partner organizations
- represented the congregation on the Downtown Jewish Community Council and the Inclusive Synagogues Working Group
Find out more about Congregation Darchei Noam on their website.